No middle men, no location limitations, no waste, no capacity limits.
One company handling production of all client needs. Our capacity is more extensive and inclusive than any single supplier or factory offers. Our concept also means that our production isn’t limited in capacity or location. We are fast to react in problem situations without extra costs to the client.
We ensure the best possible market price for the customer.
Polaris is efficient and our foremost aim is to secure the competitiveness of our customers. It’s a win-win situation. Even with fair pricing, everything we produce is high quality with ensured traceability and backup.
High volume advantage
in both production and logistics.
Our global production volume and geographic reach makes combined acquisitions possible and benefit also smaller customers in creating new product lines.
What if you could get everything you need from one source?
Our capacity is more extensive and inclusive than any single supplier or factory offers. Our clients save in supplier base maintenance. One supplier with backup and extensive production means less work for the client without compromising security.
Logistics is a cornerstone of our business. We handle and combine volumes for greater cost-efficiency.
We handle a vast logistics network of containers, trucks and air shipments around the world. From small deliveries to big deliveries we make it happen. It’s a turnkey solution directly to the end customer.
Leading know-how and network
Our expertise and network at your service.
Polaris’s team of professionals lay our knowhow at our partner’s disposal and combined with the production network we help raise our clients to new levels.
Friendly and Professional
We take pride in good customer service.
Our team is always ready to help you with a smile. Efficiency and teamwork are cornerstones in all our work. Ease of cooperation leads to better results.
Advantages of Offshore Outsourcing
- Core activities of the business take center stage. Outsourcing non-core activities such as administration and back-office operations helps to put the focus back on the core functions of the business, such as sales and marketing.
- One of the biggest advantages of outsourcing to India is cost savings. The lower cost of operation and labor makes it attractive to outsource.
- Outsourcing reduces overhead costs that usually come with running back-end operations.
- When certain functions of an organization become operationally uncontrollable, outsourcing helps to overcome such difficulties.
- A company's cash-flow can be streamlined.
- By increasing productivity and efficiency, a business can be more successful and better-prepared for market challenges.
- Outsourcing frees an organization from investments in technology, infrastructure and people that make up the bulk of a back-end process' capital expenditure.
- Outsourcing gives businesses flexibility in staffing and manpower management. Since the service provider is responsible for managing the workforce, you save costs and can also pick the best people to run your core functions.
- Offshore outsourcing gives businesses the ability to develop new competencies and skill-sets that can be used as a competitive advantage.